The annual Fine Food Australia tradeshow will this year boast its largest ever footprint, welcoming a range of new exhibitors and features.
Returning to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 12 to 15 September, the show will include the new Roaster’s Alley – a space dedicated to tea and coffee, offering masterclasses, tastings, discussions and expert seminars.
The show will also include:
- Bulla Pastry Stage – Pastry chefs will deliver a series of presentations, including Liz Bawden of Bakes Eleven who will talk about catering for vegan and gluten-free consumers, and the rise of matcha.
- The Talking Food Stage – presenters include Bruce Keebaugh, owner of The Big Group; Sharon Flynn, owner of The Fermentary; Laura Neville, owner The Wandering Chef; Saxon Joye from Longfresh; and Ken Burgin, CEO Profitable Hospitality.
- Great Official Aussie Pie Competition
- Nestl Golden Chef’s Hat Award National Final
- Bake Skills live challenge
- The annual Women in Foodservice Charity Event (Wednesday 14th September)
For more information on show highlights, head to Fine Food's website.