The Frontline Hospitality 18/19 Salary Guide & Market Insight Report is now available to download!
The Hospitality industry in Australia employs over 890,000 people. To better understand the trends and challenges impacting the industry, we surveyed hospitality employers and pulled data directly from our internal candidate database to gather insights into candidate behaviour, recruitment trends as well as hiring and salary expectations in Hospitality.
Whether you’re involved in recruiting in Hospitality or you’re a candidate looking for a new role, the insights brought to light in the guide will help give you an understanding of how recruitment marketing is working, what other employers in the industry are doing and what you can expect of the recruitment process when working with Frontline Hospitality.
Some of the key insights to come out of our research include:
- The average number of days from job listing to placement is 25.
- 73% of candidates placed in the pervious year were already in our database.
- 83% of candidates who missed out on their first role landed a subsequent role via our internal searches.
- The exceptional reach of our database resulted in 60% of our placements coming from existing registered candidates
- The hardest role to fill in the industry is Head Chef, with 35.3% of responses indicating they have trouble with this. Followed by 32.7% indicating Sous Chef positions are hardest to fill.
- 75% of employees leave a job for further career advancement.
- Over the next 12 months, 36.4% of hospitality employers predict their full time staff levels to increase. 24.2% expect part-time staff to increase.
To download the Frontline Hospitality 18/19 Salary Guide & Market Insight Report click here.