Hospitality has a limited number of print magazines available for the first time.
Due to unprecedented demand, there are just 30 copies left of the February edition after the initial release of 50.
If you don’t already subscribe to Hospitality’s print magazine, you’re going to want one of these.
Because we’ve completely refreshed the design so that it looks and reads beautifully. Plus it’s chock-full of essential tips and amazing features including:
- An exclusive interview with Marco Pierre White on the launch of his Aussie restaurant empire
- A look at the importance of the right water in the espresso-making process
- Everything you need to know about the scarlet prawn.
- Jerry Mai on the impact of no-shows
- Ken Burgin’s tips to start 2019 right
- Modern Indian cuisine
- Why restaurants are launching their own product lines
- The history of the negroni
Copies of the February issue are limited – we have just 30 extra copies available, priced at $9.90 (inc GST).
Don’t miss your chance to order one now and have it delivered to your door.
If you already subscribe to the magazine, you’ll get your copy in the post as normal.
Please note this offer is only open to Australian residents.