Top 25 nightlife spots in Australia according to Yelp
Online restaurant and entertainment review platform, Yelp has collated a list of the top 25 nightlife spots in Australia according to its user data.
The list drew upon data from in-depth reviews on Yelp’s website to reveal the nation’s top watering holes. The result is a combination of well-established haunts as well as new up-and-coming bars and pubs.
Sydney bar, The Baxter Inn took out the number one position, perhaps unsurprisingly as it was recently named the 6th best bar in the world on the World’s 50 Best Bars list.
WA made the highest amount of appearances on the list with eight venues ranked. NSW followed with seven, Victoria six, and South Australia and Queensland both with two.
Yelp’s top 25 nightlife spots in Australia
- The Baxter Inn, Sydney, NSW
- Shady Pines Saloon, Darlinghurst, NSW
- Bulletin Place, Sydney, NSW
- Eau De Vie, Melbourne, VIC
- The Standard, Northbridge, WA
- Papa Gedes Bar, Sydney NSW
- The Old Crow, Perth, WA
- The Scratch, Milton, QLD
- Mechanics' Institute, Northbridge, WA
- Clever Little Tailor, Adelaide, SA
- LazyBones Lounge, Marrickville, NSW
- The Collins, Adelaide, SA
- Bar Americano, Melbourne, VIC
- The Everleigh, Fitzroy, VIC
- John Mills Himself, Brisbane, QLD
- Old Growler, Darlinghurst, NSW
- Le Bon Ton, Collingwood, VIC
- The Rosemount Hotel, North Perth, WA
- Whisky and Alement, Melbourne, VIC
- Hula Bula Bar, Perth, WA
- Lot 20 Bar, Perth, WA
- The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel, The Rocks, NSW
- Bivouac, Northbridge, WA
- Helvetica, Perth, WA
- Seamstress, Melbourne, VIC