Surry Hills caf, Kawa, has partnered with Kellogg’s to launch a pop-up cereal caf, running for one week from 19 April.
The Kellogg’s x Kawa Cereal Caf will offer bespoke menu items featuring Kellogg’s cereals including Coco Pops, Corn Flakes, Rice Bubbles and Special K.
The full menu will be revealed closer to the launch, however a statement announcing the pop-up’s launch listed the below as examples of what Sydneysiders can expect:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops creamy hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted decadent French toast with banana, maple syrup and crispy bacon
- Gluten-free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, gluten-free Special K and perfectly poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, ripe tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Froot Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s is opening the caf to promote the launch of its new, interactive Open for Breakfast website.
While The Kellogg’s x Kawa Cereal Caf is the first of its kind in Sydney, Melbourne welcomed a similar concept early last year, Cereal Anytime, which was founded by physiotherapist Bryan Robertson. Robertson aimed to educate consumers that they can eat indulgent foods, such as cereals high in sugar, in moderation.
Coco Pops hot chocolate
Crunchy Nut thickshake
Froot Loops cupcakes with cereal milk icing
Gluten-free breakfast salad with kale, spinach, green apple, gluten-free Special K and poached eggs
Nutri Grain Edge oat biscuits