Bull’s Eye BBQ sauce has been taking classic American BBQ sauce flavour to the next level since 1985. Nothing but the real deal, Bull’s Eye BBQ sauce is full bodied, smokey and packed full of firepit spirit making it the perfect addition to your any meat!
Mop sauces were traditionally used in Texas commercial pits where meat was cooked over coals. Basting the meat with a mop was a way of cooling the meat and maintaining moisture. But that doesn’t mean you need to leave it to the BBQ pros.
This mop sauce is a beef brisket’s best friend. In fact, any large cut of beef is going to benefit from regular coatings of this mop sauce. Sweet yet peppery, this sauce will not only keep your meat nice and moist, but it will also encourage the formation of a sweet bark on the surface.
- 1 cup Dark/Strong Coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup Bull’s Eye Original BBQ Sauce®
- 1 full tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Saxa Natural Rock salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- Simply mix all ingredients together in a pot, bring to boil and reduce heat & simmer for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Don’t hold back on applying this sauce, your meat will only stand to benefit. This sauce is best applied at regular intervals, especially towards the beginning and end of the cook.