The success of a venue is based on service, food and beverage, fit-out and of course, patrons. Attracting customers to your venue is one thing, but have you given them a reason to come back?

In the current market, there is plenty of choice, which is why establishing a relationship with your customer base can give you the edge over the competition.

There are many benefits that come with return customers; the first of which is guaranteed patronage. Did you know only approx. 30% of your customers return after their first visit? Rather than looking at this as a negative look at it as opportunity to re-engage with the remaining 70%.  It can cost up to five times more to find new customers, so it’s well worth putting the time into looking at your current market.

Deliverit’s automated marketing solutions can trigger communications based on your customers purchasing behavior, without having to lift a finger. Deliverit will help you get more visits, more often.

If you’ve got regulars who haven’t visited you in a while, Deliverit will know, and they’ll send them personalized offers to get them back.  If you’ve got loyal customers you want to reward for continuing to support your venue, they can do that too with great loyalty incentives. But, importantly Deliverit’s marketing tools, will help you to get that second, third and fourth visit to reduce customer churn.

Increasing customer retention by just 5 per cent can boost profits from anywhere between 25-95 per cent.  So, maybe it’s time to leverage the client data you have available and formulate some targeted offers and promotions?

Customer retention marketing is essential to the success and growth of your business and Deliverit’s technology can help. 

Maximise your marketing investment, speak with Deliverit today about how they can help you increase sales and grow your business.

For more information, visit deliverit.com.au