Smart Operator Workshops will be held in Sydney (22 August), Adelaide (5 September) and Perth (26 September).
Hosted by Ken Burgin from Profitable Hospitality, the workshops cover everything from the latest industry trends, business development, menu planning, cost control, marketing and staff management to productivity improvements, while also offering first-hand legal, accounting and industrial relations advice.
Each city has it’s own roster of speakers with expertise in a wide range of industries, including restaurant and catering, finance and law.
- 2018 trends
- Fairwork changes and wage updates
- Handling lease and landlord issues
- Cost reduction tactics for wages, food, beverage, and utilities
- Tech tips for efficient management
- Training shortcuts for more productive staff
- Marketing in action
For more information click here.