One week left for Restaurant Leaders Summit tickets
Time is running out to register for tickets to the hospitality industry’s premier event, the Restaurant Leaders Summit.
Held on Monday 30 July at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Melbourne, it marks the first time the trade conference will be held outside of Sydney.
The summit will feature more than 30 industry leaders who will speak on topics including:
- Nailing recruitment, training and retention: Scott Pickett (Saint Crispin); Liz Rodriguez (Grossi Restaurants); Jonno Forbes (Dinner by Heston, Melbourne) and Hannah Green (Etta)
- How and why you should diversify your offering: Peter Gunn (IDES); Shannon Martinez (Smith & Daughters); Frank Camorra (MoVida) and Simon Blacher (Commune Group)
- Marketing masterclass: Jeanine Bribosia (The Cru); Monica Brown (Lotus); Abby Islas (Huxtaburger) and John Flower (HotHouse Media & Events)
- How to focus for greater success: Chris Helder (business specialist and author)
- Q&A with Chris Lucas (The Lucas Group)
- Boost profitability through pricing and psychological intelligence: Bertrand Jeanpierre (Simon Kucher)
- Old-school operators vs millennials: Victor Liong (Lee Ho Fook); Fiona Perkins (Bacash); Thi Le (Anchovy) and Carlo Grossi (Grossi Restaurants)
- Supercharge your alcohol sales: Luke Whearty (Operation Dagger); Michael Madrusan (The Everleigh); Loic Avril (Dinner by Heston, Melbourne) and Christian McCabe (Embla)
- Mental health and wellbeing in the industry: Melissa Leong (TV presenter/journalist); Shaun Quade (Lume); Kate Reid (Lune Croissanterie) and Mal Meiers (R U OK?)
- Future trends for 2019: Veronica Fil (Lume); Eleena Tan (HWKR); Tim Domelow (OpenTable) and Nathan Cause (Tyro)
The Summit is an unmissable event for chefs, operators and hospitality workers, and presents an invaluable opportunity to not only hear from leading industry figures, but also have the chance to network with peers.
At the end of each panel, there will be an opportunity for delegates to send in any burning questions for speakers.
The full-day conference includes morning tea, lunch and networking drinks.
Restaurant trade prices are $349 + GST and supplier tickets are priced at $599 + GST. Groups of 8 or more are able to secure a 20% discount.
What are you waiting for? Buy your tickets now to the industry’s most valuable and comprehensive event of the year.