Australia’s leading chefs are joining forces for a fundraising dinner honouring the late Jeremy Strode. The dinner will be held at 6:30pm on Tuesday 27 March at ivy ballroom in Sydney.
The Strode Dinner will raise money for Strode’s wife Jane and their sons and the evening will be hosted by ABC’s Simon Marnie.
With his exquisite food and infectious energy, Strode’s influence on the Australian hospitality industry is inestimable. He was held in the highest regard by his fellows in the trade, lovingly called ‘The Truth’ for his honest approach to cooking. He was passionate about mentoring and inspired generations of young chefs with his warmth, patience and eagerness to share his knowledge and skill.
The Strode Family Dinner will see fourteen chefs donate their time to collaborate on a feast including:
- Christine Manfield
- Colin Fassnidge – 4Fourteen
- Dan Hong – Mr Wong
- Dan Hunter – Brae
- Danielle Alvarez – Fred’s
- Darren Robertson – Three Blue Ducks/Rocker
- Jonathan Thorne – The Newport
- Lauren Murdoch – Merivale
- Lorraine Godsmark – Lorraine’s Patisserie
- Mark Le Brooy – Three Blue Ducks
- Martin Benn – Sepia
- Martin Boetz – The Cooks Co-Op
- Morgan McGlone – Belles Hot Chicken / Natural History Bar and Grill
- Peter Doyle – est.
Tickets for The Strode Family Dinner are $300 each or $3000 for a table of 10. All proceeds raised on the night will be given to Jane Strode to support the family with their future.
Tickets available here.