Keeping staff; funding growth and growing databases: RLS
Today is your last chance to get early bird tickets to Hospitality’s inaugural Restaurant Leaders Summit, where some of the industry’s best chefs and restaurateurs will share advice on business best practice.
Held on 26 September at Sydney’s Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, the one day conference will comprises a mini-expo as well as a number of Q&A sessions, presentations and panel discussions with industry leaders.
- Get Staffed! Finding and Keeping the Right People
- Building a Winning Database
- Funding your Growth Strategy
- Social Media: Holding onto the Hype
- The Rise of Fast Casual; and
- The Future of Your Hospitality Business
You can see the Restaurant Leaders Summit program in full here, but chefs, restaurateurs and senior managers who have agreed to present on the day include:
- Thomas Pash, CEO of Urban Purveyor Group
- Nelly Robinson, owner of nel. Restaurant
- Warren Turnbull, founder of Chur Burger
- Josephine Perry, owner of Missy French
- Erez Gordon, owner of Bishop Sessa
- Ameer El-Issa, owner Knafeh Bakery
- Helen Yee, editor of GrabYourFork
- John Fink and Kylie Ball from The Fink Group
- Hamish Watts and Ben Carroll from Applejack Hospitality
- Lisa van Haandel, owner of The Beach Hotel in Byron Bay, and Melbourne’s Longrain;
- and plenty more!
We've also confirmed that Sarah Doyle, co-owner of Porteno and Bodega in Sydney will sit on the Social Media; How to Holding onto the Hype panel, alongside Helen Yee from Grab Your Fork and Michael Rodrigues, CEO of Time Out Australia.
Early bird tickets are priced from $195 + GST, ending today. From tomorrow prices will start from $295 + GST
Hospitality’s Restaurant Leaders Summit is sponsored by OpenTable, Moffat, Deliveroo, Impos and PorkStar. For sponsorship enquiries, contact Dan Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 8586 6163.