Industry leaders to present at new hospitality event
Some of the industry’s most recognised chefs and restaurateurs will be taking part in the inaugural Restaurant Leaders Summit, held in Sydney on 26 September.
Hosted by Hospitality magazine, the Restaurant Leaders Summit will be a one-day conference and mini-expo for Australia’s leading restaurant operators, chefs and senior managers, with presentations focused on best business practice, commercial opportunities and success stories.
Sessions will focus on first-hand accounts of growing restaurant businesses; key trends and how to take advantage of them; and practical ways of increasing revenue and cutting costs.
- Addressing The Skills Shortage
- Funding Your Growth Strategy
- Social Media: Do You Have To Pay To Play?
- Technologies Your Business Needs
- How To Be A Better Chef; and
- The Future Of Hospitality
Some of the industry’s most prominent chefs and restaurateurs will be participating in panel discussions, Q&A sessions and presentations, including:
- Thomas Pash, CEO of the Urban Purveyor Group
- Nelly Robinson, chef and owner of nel. restaurant
- Josephine Perry, owner of Missy French
- The Knafeh food truck team
- Geremy Glew, Placed Recruitment
- Ken Burgin, CEO Profitable Hospitality (who will also MC the event)
- Erez Gordon, owner of Bishop Sessa
- Helen Yee, editor, GrabYourFork
Early bird tickets are now on sale, available from just $195 + GST.