Inspired by a recent trip to the UK to take part in the International Real Ale Festival, Sydney craft brewers, Young Henrys have announced that their Real Ale brew is now available on Nitro Pour at selected venues.
Nitro Pour delivers a softer, more subtle type of carbonation – the same technique that has historically been used on Guinness – to deliver a cooler beverage, enabling Australians to enjoy a traditional English-style hand pumped ale at a temperature which is more in tune to the hot summer months.
According to YH, the Real Ale hand-pump kegs pour and drink perfectly through a Nitro tap without any adjustment to the brewing or kegging process.
Young Henrys’ Nitro Pour Real Ale is now available at the following locations:
- Rag & Famish, North Sydney
- The Lord Dudley Hotel, Woollahra
- Botany View Hotel, Newtown
- Shakespeare Hotel, Surry Hills
- Royal Albert Hotel, Surry Hills
- Union Hotel, Newtown
- Forester's Hall, Collingwood
- The Local Taphouse, St Kilda
- Earl of Leicester, Adelaide
- Archive Beer Boutique, West End
- Brewski, Brisbane