After a successful inaugural year in 2016, Hospitality magazine’s Restaurant Leaders Summit will return on 31 July.
This year taking place at the Grand Ballroom, Royal Randwick Racecourse, the Restaurant Leaders Summit will once again offer restaurateurs, chefs and other foodservice professionals a day full of advice, inspiration and operational best practice.
The conference and mini-expo will see industry leaders take the stage in a series of panel discussions, Q&A sessions and presentations, discussing their businesses, strategies for success and how they’ve overcome challenges to drive profits and set themselves apart from their competitors.
Early bird tickets for restaurant trade (operators, managers, chefs, etc) are on sale until 30 June 2017 priced at $249 + GST. From 1 July 2017, tickets will be priced at $349 + GST. Suppliers may purchase tickets for the early bird rate of $499 + GST until 30 June 2017. From 1 July 2017 tickets will be priced at $599 + GST. Restaurant operators who buy eight tickets or more tickets will get a discount of 20%.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Solving the staffing saga – visas, underpayments and tips for retention
- Moving out of the big smoke – the case for regional openings
- Innovative ways to drive sales Monday-Wednesday
- Proven strategies for keeping costs in-check
- How, when and why to franchise
- And plenty more!
Hospitality has already secured a number of innovative and successful industry members to present on the day. These include:
- Josh Niland, owner, Saint Peter
- Tony Panetta, executive chef, International Convention Centre Sydney
- Lisa Margan, co-owner, Margan winery and restaurant in the Hunter Valley
- Nino Zoccali, owner, The Restaurant Pendolino and La Rosa
- Andrew El-Bayeh, director of Example PR and former marketing director at Merivale
- Jason Jelicich, partner and senior business coach, Barmetrix
- More exciting speakers will be announced over the coming weeks!
To view the video packages from last year’s Restaurant Leaders Summit, click here.
The Restaurant Leaders Summit is brought to you by Comcater, RATIONAL, OpenTable, Conga Foods, H&L Australia and Scotchmans Hill Wines.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dan Shipley on (02) 8586 6163 or at email@example.com