Taste of Sydney Collective’s chef line-up
Taste of Sydney Collective will be held at Barangaroo’s cutaway from 8-11 November.
Chef Mark Best has chosen a range of local and international chefs including Skye Gyngell, Louis Tikaram, Mat Lindsay and Clayton Wells.
“I am excited to be involved in the Taste of Sydney Collective and be in the enviable position of choosing from the best of Australian culinary talent,” says event curator Best.
“They will do what they do best, cook creative and delicious dishes that showcase their unique style and our incredible Australian produce.”
Collective Kitchens is a highlight of the four-day festival where 32 chefs will team up to create unique dishes. Held over six sessions, each day will host new chefs and concepts.
“Cooking from an open kitchen, chefs will engage festival goers in a truly unique, architectural setting,” says Best.
The festival will also host The PlayGround, which is a marketplace for visitors to discover new products and sample produce.
Full chef line up below.
- Skye Gyngell – Spring (London)
- Louis Tikaram – E.P.& L.P. (Los Angeles)
- Clayton Wells – Automata
- Hamish Ingham – Banksii
- Cory Campbell – Bea Restaurant
- Palisa Anderson – Boon Café & Chat Thai
- Mat Lindsay – Ester
- Ben Greeno – Hotel Centennial
- Flavio Carnevale – MARTA
- Nelly Robinson – nel.
- Jesse McTavish – North Bondi Fish
- Ben Sears and Eun Hee An – Paper Bird
- Darren Robertson – Three Blue Ducks & Rocker