Payo has been levelling up the dining out experience since it first served up its app in 2021. Giving patrons the power to put more on their plate, the platform has amassed more than 750 venue partners and thousands of hungry users since it first went live.
Fast forward to 2022 and the ‘Eat Now, Pay Later’ biz is proud to drill another notch in its belt with the introduction of an Australian-first table payment technology – payo checkout. It’s the cherry on top of the dining experience.
Process payments sooner
Endless time, patience and business has been lost to lengthy table waits, which is why payo’s new technology gives customers the power to settle their bill, from their table, in seconds.
All they have to do is scan a unique QR code at the table – no app downloads, floor staff or roving EFTPOS terminals required. Honestly, processing payments couldn’t be simpler.
Here’s how it helps venue owners and workers
● Customers can split the bill themselves, rather than holding up tables or causing queues at the register.
● Table turnover will be supercharged by an average 10 minutes per sitting.
● You can fully integrate it with your POS so you don’t have to change a thing with your current processes – each bill will automatically settle in your system.
● You can attract customers who use payo’s eat now, pay later option, increasing average order value by 50%.
● You can accept contactless payments.
● Staff can enjoy better tips from happier customers who each have the opportunity to show their gratitude with extra dollars.
● All transactions will be settled within 48 hours.
● You can focus on providing top-shelf service while payo takes care of the tricky stuff.
It couldn’t be easier for customers to pay
Payo users already know how the platform can level up the dining experience, but now everyone can benefit from having the hospitality world at their fingertips – they don’t even need the app to do it! No more awkward waves at waiters or miscalculated bill splits – just a deliciously seamless dining experience from the moment they sit down.
And when it comes time to pay, not only can customers add a credit card, they can also select from three different payment options:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Payo, where they have the option to pay in 4 interest-free instalments, just like they do with all of their favourite retail brands
Getting set up with payo is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Register your business with payo
- Await a visit from our onboarding team
- Match the QR codes to the tables in your POS
Then, you’re ready to start receiving payments!
Join hundreds of venues processing payments with payo
Ready to add your venue’s name to the growing list of local bars and eateries processing quick bills in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast? Find out more at payo.com.au/payo-checkout/