The Mulwala Water Ski Club in southern New South Wales is seeking a new restaurant operator. It’s a rare opportunity to be a part of the Murray River venue, with the spot up for grabs for the first time since 2014. The departure of the current caterer at Mulwala Water Ski Club provides opportunity for new investment and energy to redefine the food and beverage offer.
Mulwala Water Ski Club is looking for expressions of interest from professional and highly capable food and beverage operators with a proven food and hospitality capability in a club environment. Successful respondents will have the demonstrated ability to provide warm-hearted, customer-centric service and contemporary food and beverage that will position Mulwala Water Ski Club as a casual and family dining destination on the Murray River.
The Club’s expectation is to provide lunch and dinner menus daily, with additional opportunity for breakfast, bar food menus, events, takeaway and delivery menus.
The respondents are encouraged to present their expertise, motivations and their approach to hospitality and food-service with to redefine Mulwala Water Ski Club’s hospitality.
More about the Mulwala Water Ski Club
- Premium Murray River destination on the foreshore of Lake Mulwala.
- High exposure with 340,000 visitors annually.
- New fit out, low-risk entry, competitive rental, and outgoings plus ‘honeymoon’ rent-free period offered.
- Seating for 106 customers under current configuration. Seating configuration (current) provides ability to increase the capacity.
- Dedicated outdoor dining area provides additional flexible seating areas with drop down walls for year round capability.
- Family dining is encouraged with a kids playground located outside and adjacent to the restaurant (maintained by the club).
- Completely self-contained loading, storage, and back-of-house areas.
- Independent entry for locals, facilitating takeaway orders, and home deliveries, without signing into the Club.
- Restaurant kitchen includes all services and equipment including an open service kitchen and rear prep kitchen.
- Kitchen is equipped with versatile cooking equipment suited to a range of culinary styles plus specialty pizza oven. The club maintains all furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Mulwala Water Ski Club operates the bar and liquor licence.
For further information, please contact: