Exciting hospitality opportunity in Bondi [sponsored]
DA Approved for a bar and restaurant, shop 3, 73-79 Hall Street, Bondi Beach, represents a rare opportunity for an experienced food and beverage operator keen to enter this dynamic sector.
Located in one of Sydney’s most exciting dining precincts, the site comes with a PSA liquor license.
Sitting adjacent to The Adina Hotel, the site is surrounded by other iconic and hugely popular hospitality and retail businesses including Gelato Messina, Bills, Harris Farm Markets, Da Orazio, A Tavola and China Diner, ensuring the area is buzzing from morning until the late evening.
Key features of the site include:
- DA Approved for 50 patrons, including outdoor seating
- Existing high-spec fit-out including a full bar and kitchen
- 113 on-site public parking spaces
- Existing liquor license (PSA)
- Additional storage
About the area:
- Bondi Beach is one of Sydney’s most exciting food and beverage precincts
- There are approximately 200,000 residents within 5kms of Bondi Beach
- Per capita income levels are 60 percent above the Sydney average
(Source: Location IQ 5km radius report, April 2014)
Expressions of interest close on 16 May. For more information or to express your interest, contact:
M: 0401 718 152